By this Agreement, the Buyer of products under the Delfast trademark (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) agrees to purchase the products on the https://delfastbikes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) from the owner of the Site or their representatives (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) under the following conditions:
1. The purchase price and the basic terms of purchase are listed on the Site. The price includes the cost of the goods and their delivery to the port/airport nearest to the Buyer (DAT terms according to the classification of Incoterms).
2. Payment of additional taxes and fees is carried out by the Buyer independently and cannot be forwarded for payment by the Seller.
3. Refund of funds transferred by the Buyer to the Seller shall be made as follows:
3.1. The Buyer has the right to demand a refund within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving.
3.2. The Buyer is obliged to fill out a return form on the Site, which is the basis for the return of funds from the Seller.
3.3. In a refund case, the Buyer must inform the Seller. If the refund is required within 14 calendar days, the Seller will return a full cost of the purchase to the Buyer.
3.4. If the Buyer requires a refund 14 calendar days after the date of purchase, the Seller returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of the payment made minus the minimum initial fees for processing the application in the amount of 10% of purchased goods cost.
4. Products ordered by the Buyer on the Site are shipped once the full product price payment has been received by the Seller. Any changes to the above mentioned conditions are recorded in writing and come into effect only after the Buyer and the Seller have signed this document.
5. When the products are received by the Buyer, the Seller has the primary right to purchase these products at the cost of the actual verified costs incurred by the Buyer for the purchase thereof.
6. In all that is not provided for in this Agreement, the Seller and the Buyer shall be guided by the legislation of the European Union and/or the United States.
Effective Date: December 19, 2018
(Please go to “User Agreement” for see the actual version)