By this Agreement, the Buyer of products under the Delfast trademark (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) agrees to purchase the products on the https://delfastbikes.com website (hereinafter referred to as the Site) from the owner of the Site or their representatives (hereinafter referred to as the Company) under the following conditions:
1. The purchase price and the basic terms of purchase are listed on the Site. The price includes the cost of the goods and their delivery to the seaport in the Buyer’s country. The price is subject to change without notice.
2. Payment of import duty, taxes and additional fees will need to be carried out by the Buyer independently and cannot be forwarded for payment to the Company. The Buyer must have an import license if it is required by his/her country import regulations. If the Buyer does not have an import license, he/she can find a local brokerage agency to assist with the customs clearance procedure.
3. As a consumer the Buyer has a right to request a refund from the date of placing his/her order until the 14-day period after receiving the purchase. The refund period expires 14 days after the day the Buyer received the item (please see our Refund Policy for more information). A refund will only be issued in the period specified above. The notification must be sent to [email protected] with a clear message that you want to use your refund right. You can use the return form in your personal account.
3.1. The Buyer has the right to request a refund within 7 calendar days from the date of order and the Company will return a full cost of the purchase to the Buyer.
3.2. If the refund is requested after 7 calendar days from the date of order before the shipping date, the Company will return the money to the Buyer in the amount of the payment made minus the minimum initial fees in the amount of 10% of the purchased goods cost.
3.3. If the Buyer requests a refund after the shipping date and within 14 days after receiving the goods, the Company will return the money to the Buyer in the amount of payment made, minus the initial fees in the amount of 20% of purchased goods cost.
3.4. The Buyer must pay the full shipping costs of returning the product (please see our Refund Policy for more information).
3.5. Products manufactured according to the Buyer’s individual specifications, or products which have been made personally for you, are excluded from the right of a refund.
3.6 By paying for the order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees to the terms set forth in this document. At the end of the 7-day period from the moment of payment (which is considered confirmation of the order and agreement with the stated conditions) the terms and conditions specified in this document are not subject to change. Before the Company sends final goods to the Buyer, the Buyer must confirm their intention to receive the goods at the destination. If the Buyer does not receive the goods within 7 days from the scheduled date of delivery, the Company will charge a penalty of 10% of the total order amount as well as the cost of return delivery, to the Buyer. Re-delivery of the same goods will be possible only if the Buyer pays the new cost of delivery and initial return delivery.
4. Products ordered by the Buyer on the Site are shipped once the full product price payment has been received by the Company. Any changes to the above-mentioned conditions are recorded in writing and come into effect only after the Buyer and the Company have signed this document.
5. When the products are received by the Buyer, the Company has the primary right to purchase these products at the cost of the actual verified costs incurred by the Buyer for the purchase thereof.
6. The Company reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in the Company's sole judgment, appear to be suspicious.
7. This Agreement and any separate agreements whereby the Buyer purchases the Company's products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States. In all that is not provided for in this Agreement, the Company and the Buyer shall be guided by the legislation of the European Union and/or the United States.
8. The warranty period begins once the bike has been received by the Buyer.
8.1. The Delfast lifetime warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable. The warranty does not apply to rental or commercial use of the product, stunt riding or competitive events or training for such activities or events, riding with more than one person.
8.2. The warranty period is lifetime for bike frame and 12 months for select components without extended warranty, which is purchased optionally (for more details see DELFAST lifetime warranty).
9.If the Company launches any sales or promotions after the Buyer’s initial purchase (made a full or partial prepayment), that Buyer is not entitled to claim a revision of the purchase price, compensation or any other types of material remuneration.
10. If in the Company's sole judgment Buyer fails, or the Company suspects that Buyer has failed, to complies with any term or provision of these Agreement, the Company also may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and the Buyer will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. Right of Refund
1.1. As a consumer, you have a right to request a refund from the date of placing your order until the 14-day period after receiving your purchase.
1.2. The refund period expires 14 days after the day you received your item.
1.3. A refund will only be issued in the period specified in clause 1.1. The notification must be sent to [email protected] with a clear message that you want to use your refund right. You can use the return form in your personal account.
1.4. Products manufactured according to your individual specifications or products which have been made personalized for you are excluded from the right of refund.
1.5. We do not offer a right of refund to business customers (non-consumers).
1.6. When we have accepted your request to refund your purchase, we will send you a specific Return Goods Form.
2. Product Reimbursement Terms
2.1. The Buyer has the right to request a refund within 7 calendar days from the date of order and the Company will return a full cost of the purchase to the Buyer.
2.2. If the refund is requested after 7 calendar days from the date of order before the shipping date, the Company returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of the payment made minus the minimum initial fees in the amount of 10% of purchased goods cost.
2.3. If the Buyer requests a refund after the shipping date and before receiving the goods, the Company returns the money to the Buyer in the amount of payment made minus the initial fees in the amount of 20% of purchased goods cost.
2.4. The refund is made within 30 days from the date of filling out the refund form minus the bank commission for the transfer of funds.
2.5. If the Buyer requests a refund within 14 days after receiving the goods, the Company returns the money to the Buyer according to the procedure described in paragraph 3 Return policy, in the amount of payment made minus the initial fees in the amount of 20% of purchased goods cost.
3. Return Policy
3.1. You must send your item back to us no later than 14 days after you have informed us that you wish to cancel your purchase and want to proceed with a refund.
3.2. You must pay the full shipping costs of returning the product. You are responsible for the returned product being packaged securely. You bear the risk of the product from the time of delivery of the product to you through the return of the product to us. Please ensure that the service you use covers the value of the goods in the parcel.
3.3. Because of their nature certain products cannot be returned by normal post. This applies for example to the battery. When returning bicycles and batteries, we recommend using the original packaging which is customized to avoid damaging these items.
4. Goods return shipment location
4.1. In case of a refund request, you should deliver the item (electric bicycle) to the closest dealer or representative office nominated by the Delfast Company.
5. The condition of the product when you return it
5.1. The goods must be returned in original packaging with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, we suggest that you use a recorded postal/courier service.
5.2. You are responsible for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In other words – you can test the product in the same way as if you tested it in a physical store, but you are not entitled to put it into real use.
5.3. If the product has been tested in excess of what is described above, we consider it as used product, which means that if withdrawing from the purchase, you can only get part of, or none of, the price reimbursed, depending on the commercial value of the product.
5.4. We recommend returning the item in the original packaging. If the original packaging is missing, it may result in a depreciation of the item value. Specifically, when returning bicycles and batteries in non-original packaging, there is a greater risk that the bicycle parts will be damaged and/or impaired.
6. Goods inspection and evaluation
6.1. Upon receipt of returned goods within the 30-day period, we will inspect the condition of the returned item.
6.2. Based on returned item’s inspection and its evaluation of possible resale value, we will calculate any loss of value of the returned item within 7 days. Any such loss of value will be deducted from the refund amount.
6.3. Within the 30-days period after goods evaluation we will proceed with a refund.
Important Notice about How Your Bike Will be Received from Delfast Company
Please be informed that you will receive the ebike partially disassembled and packed in a wooden box for safe
and secure delivery. Inside of the box, you will find another smaller carton box (with a charger, a bag with tools, mirrors, lights, instructions on how to use the shock absorber, Guinness stickers (2pcs), 3 spare screws).
To assemble the bike, proceed as follows:
1. Fix the front wheel and connect brakes supports on the front wheel.
2. Install and fix the handlebar on the fork.
3. Install the bicycle honk.
4. Install and connect the front light.
5. Install and connect mirrors and turn signals.
6. Install the seat.
7. Install and connect the rear light.
8. Open the side frame cap, find the energy storage device connector, and connect it. Inspect internal wires and connections, make sure they are connected reliably and are not loose.
9. When the energy storage device is connected, proceed with the battery connection (check whether it has the correct power rate) and turn on the power.
10. When the battery is charged, turn on the bike to check whether everything functions properly.
11. Before you use your ebike, check all the connections and tighten fastenings and screws if needed.
12. Choose preferred mode with a switch. Your ebike will then be ready for operation.
An electric bicycle is a bicycle equipped with fully operable pedals and an electric motor of less than 750 watts.
Class 2: A low speed throttle-assisted electric bicycle equipped with a motor used exclusively to propel the bicycle and NOT capable of providing assistance when a speed of 20 mph is reached.