Department: Marketing & PR
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
Working schedule: Flexible (work with LA-based team)
Working hours: 40 hrs/week
Form of employment: labor contract with Delfast
We are Delfast, the American-Ukrainian startup, and the Guinness World Record-winning e-bike producer. Delfast's best-selling model, Top 3.0, has been recognized as the Fastest E-bike by Forbes, and Best All-Terrain E-bike by Insider, two years running.
Launched in 2014 as a 1-hour delivery service using long-range electric vehicles, Delfast’s mission is to produce long-range, energy-efficient e-transport for all. Today, people in over 40 countries enjoy riding Delfast e-bikes. We are a global company, headquartered in Los Angeles. Our dealer networks span the US, South Africa, Mexico, and the European Union.
As eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for managing Delfast’s online shop presence and driving product conversion. This role will lead shop evolution and manage PPC, website content optimization, and email marketing. The eComm Manager will develop strategies to build awareness, increase traffic, and build pipeline/conversions across all web properties and social channels. The eComm Manager will analyze all sales statistics in order to optimize advertising and improve conversion rates.
The ideal candidate for this position is an organized, analytical person with strong technical skills. They will be able to multitask effectively, problem solve, and build long-term plans for brand growth. This role is highly cross-functional and works closely with our Marketing, IT, and Customer Service teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Define audience and digital brand strategy to achieve optimal and measurable business results across the consumer journey
- Develop, implement, and oversee compelling content programs and marketing campaigns across owned channels, including social, email, and web
- As a PPC expert, you will lead the management of all aspects of paid marketing campaigns, including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting
- Communicate effectively with partners/stakeholders, outlining plans, processes, and results
- Develop a marketing strategy in collaboration with CMO and Marketing Manager.
- Build strong relationships with all internal team members and agency partners
- Stay current with emerging opportunities and challenges in digital; implement new digital tools and prepare brand for success
- Work cross-functionally to support social media growth and lead blog traffic growth
- Partner with SEO Coordinator to develop and implement brand’s SEO strategy
- Strong budget management
Experience + Requirements:
- 5+ years of leadership experience in eComm or digital marketing
- Experience developing eCommerce advertising campaigns and working with agencies
- Experience developing and managing channel strategy and budgets
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, and digital advertising
- Market research and analytical skills
- Expertise in the EV or automotive industry and product, a plus
- Understanding HubSpot or other marketing automation platforms preferred
- Ability to project manage and drive to timelines
- Experience collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams/partners
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days/year) and sick leave (15 days/year)
- Medical insurance compensation
- Compensation for professional training courses - up to 50% of expenses (subject to management approval)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
To apply, please submit Cover Letter and Resume to [email protected]